Little Toes Natural Bamboo Fiber Baby Wipes- 12 Packs of 20 Wipes (240 Wipes)
Little Toes Natural Bamboo Fiber Baby Wipes- 12 Packs of 20 Wipes
Our new generation of hypoallergenic and soothing Bamboo Fiber Baby Wipes still have the softness, and strength that our customers love, but now they are slightly bigger, and still great for on the go use!
- Bigger Wipes- Our wipes now measure 15 x 20 cm or 5.9” x 7.9”
- New 75 Soft Packs with lid closure for home use
- Travel packs of 10 and 20 available in bulk packages of 12
- Completely redesigned coordinated packaging ready for retail
- Transparent labelling of ingredients and materials. We believe that an educated consumer is a smart consumer who recognizes a value as a quality product at a reasonable price.
- Bilingual Packaging (English/Spanish)
- 12 Packs of 20 Wipes (240 Wipes)
Why Bamboo instead of cotton and other plant-based materials
- Deodorizing Properties: Bamboo fibers naturally have anti-bacterial properties to fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Luxuriously soft: Bamboo fibers are super soft. They are organically smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals that may irritate the baby’s skin.
- No chemical pesticides: Grows without the need for irrigation, pesticides, or fertilizers.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, making it perfect for sensitive skin at any age.
Why Little Toes - Natural, Gentle and Hypoallergenic
SkinSAFE (a Mayo Clinic sponsored website) has reviewed the ingredients of Little Toes Hypoallergenic Natural Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes Travel Packs (20 Wipes, 6) and found it to be 91% Top Allergen Free and free of Gluten, Coconut, Nickel, Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Lanolin, MCI/MI, Topical Antibiotic, Paraben, Soy, and Propylene Glycol.
- Ingredients: Purified Water (99%) Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Barbadians Leaf Juice, Cucumber Extract, Chamomilla Recutita, Citric Acid*, Sodium Citrate* *Natural Food Preservatives
- Does not contain the preservative Methylisothiazolinone (MI), which can cause allergic skin reactions
- Patent Pending Formula