Soft Touch for Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
Little Toes Premium Baby Diapers are the best for your baby’s soft skin.
- Our diapers are made with organic products and bamboo fibers that are environmentally friendly.
- Our diapers have a super-absorbent core, made of high-quality polymer absorbent (SAP), which quickly transforms liquid into gel.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, Little Toes Baby Diapers are suitable for sensitive skin. With no additives or phthalates, they are unscented and 100 percent chlorine, alcohol, and latex-free.
Little Toes Baby Diapers
The top and back sheets of our baby diapers are made from bamboo fiber that is 100 percent biodegradable. Unlike standard diapers that persist for up to 550 years in a landfill, when exposed to light in 180 days, Little Toes diaper sheets and the paper pulp can decompose in a landfill. To this date, there is no such thing as a 100 percent biodegradable diaper. But if there’s any way to make environmentally friendly diapers, rest assured we've put our heads together for it.
How Absorbent Are Your Baby Diapers?
Suitable for both day and night use, Little Toes Diapers are designed to be highly absorbent so that your little one stays dry and enjoys a peaceful sleep throughout the night. Our baby diapers are the best in the market and ranked #1 in terms of absorbance as compared to traditional diapers.
What Makes Little Toes Diapers So Comfortable?
Our triple-stretchable side fasteners make it possible for your baby to travel easily while maintaining a comfortable fit. The elastic-back waistband, with no chafing, offers a snug and comfortable fit. Babies will no longer suffer from diapers that are too tight-fitting and leave those unsightly red marks on the delicate skin of your infant.
Our baby diapers go a great way to keep diaper rashes at bay by keeping your baby dry and comfortable. Doctors particularly recommended Little Toes baby diapers for little munchkins with sensitive skin. With our new wetness indicator that turns from yellow to green when the diaper is wet, you will know earlier when it’s time to change your baby's diaper!
Reasons You Should Switch to Using Little Toes Baby Diapers for Your Baby
- Our baby diapers are 100% hypoallergenic
- Little Toes baby diapers are biodegradable, made with natural bamboo fibers
- They are 100% chlorine-free
- They are 100% Alcohol-Free
- They are 100% Latex-free
- Our diapers are designed to have moisture and heat management capabilities that keep your baby’s skin dry and comfortable at any temperature
- They are ultra-soft and silky to the touch, while also strong and highly absorbent
Little Toes Baby Diapers
Our new bamboo baby diapers have everything that will make your baby fall in love with them. It has reinforced tabs and a wetness indicator as well. Our baby diapers are made from bamboo fibers, therefore, they are naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and biodegradable.
Our diapers are packaged within a special plastic that is treated using a new technology called d2w. It accelerates the natural oxidation process by producing a substance that can be eaten by bacteria and fungi on land and at sea until the product is no longer plastic.
Little Toes offers a range of diapers, and one of the most popular types is the Swimmy Diapers. Little Toes Swimmy Diapers make getting wet fun for babies. Natural and free of harmful additives, our Swimmy Diapers prevent accidents through their snug fit, and their tear-away sides make them easy to change.
You don't have to worry about any harmful chemicals, alcohol, or latex additives while choosing our swim diapers.