Natural Hypoallergenic Bamboo Diapers - Little Toes
Little Toes Premium Natural Hypoallergenic Bamboo Diapers are great diapers:
- Absorbent: Bamboo is 70% more absorbent than cotton, keeping your baby drier (and happier) longer.
- Great Fit: Little Toes diapers feature an 3M™ elastic waistband and triple-stretchable fastener to ensure great fit.
- No Leaks: Little Toes diapers feature a super absorbent core to hold in the liquid. Side fastener “Avery” Velcro magic tape for added elasticity.
- Soft Comfort: Bamboo fiber is naturally smooth and round so there are no sharp spurs or chemical treatments to irritate the skin
Clean for Your Baby
- Chemical Free: Little Toes Bamboo diapers contain no chlorine, alcohol, preservatives, latex, perfumes, lotions or phthalates. Most disposable diapers contain all of these components, along with dioxins, a byproduct of bleaching the diaper white. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) categorizes dioxins as a highly carcinogenic chemical. Little Toes diapers are made using total chlorine-free (TCF) fluff pulp bleaching techniques.
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo diapers are naturally hypoallergenic, lowering the risk of irritation and allergies.
Clean for the Planet
- Biodegradable: Regular disposable diapers take about 500 years to decompose —that’s a massive carbon footprint our planet and your baby can’t afford. Yet, most people choose traditional disposable diapers because using cloth diapers requires too much time and effort. Little Toes disposable bamboo diapers decompose in about 180 days, allowing parents the convenience of disposable while staying friendly to the Earth.
- Renewable: Bamboo needs very little water to grow and uses less space to farm than cotton. Little Toes’ bamboo is harvested in plantations and never picked from forests, so no animal habitats are impacted.
Our Diaper Specifications
- Made of biodegradable, highly renewable and naturally deodorizing bamboo.
- Bamboo fibers are naturally moisture and thermal regulating encouraging dryness and comfort in any temperature.
- 100% chlorine free, no alcohol, free of Phthalates, no latex.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- 3M™ front tape for secure repeatable opening and closing.
- Side fastener “Avery” Velcro magic tape for added elasticity.
- 3M™ elastic waistband, providing a better fit.
Why Bamboo Diapers?
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is organically smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals to irritate the skin.
- Ultra soft & silky to the touch, while also strong & absorbent.
- Moisture & thermal regulating capabilities that keep your baby’s skin dry & comfortable in any temperature.
- Bamboo has excellent natural deodorizing properties.
- Bamboo is an environmentally-friendly resource. It grows rapidly and, unlike cotton, thrives without the use of harmful chemical pesticides.
- Bamboo does not need large amounts of water and will grow in dry conditions. It regenerates naturally, does not need replanting, has excellent soil retention properties and helps prevent soil erosion without using chemicals or pesticides.
- Bamboo fabric can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunlight. The decomposition process does not cause pollution.
Interesting Facts About Bamboo:
- Bamboo is Eco-friendly.
- Bamboo does not need pesticides or fertilizer.
- Member of the grass family, it is one of the world’s fastest growing plants.
- Bamboo can grow up to 75 cm in one day.
- Unlike trees, it does not require replanting after harvest.
- Bamboo helps slow global warming.
- It removes a vast amount of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
- There are approximately 1500 species of bamboo throughout the world.